Join usfor a fun night out!Come enjoy an evening out with your friends and some DIY! All projects are unfinished when you begin class so that you can pick your own paint and stain colors. The pictures below are an example but can be finished in any style of your choosing.
HOW TO REGISTER:
1. Please readALLinfo below before registering.
2. Choose your project and design from the drop-down menu.
3. In the personalization box, enter the personalized info neededin order to prepare your stencil (Last name/year, etc).
4. Proceed with checkout.
Most of our projects are made from pine wood. Due to the nature of lumber, no board is perfect. We strive to pick the best boards available but natural wood will have slight imperfections. Please understand we cannot switch out your wood in class simply because it isn't perfect.
Snacks and drinks (including alcohol) are always permitted. We have a small area and mini fridge that you can set up your things if needed.
Once you book your seat in a class, it's non-refundable. No exceptions. We can pack up most projects to be picked up and completed at home if you are unable to make a class and will hold them for 30 days. After 30 days without pickup, your project is forfeited. We cannot change your reservation to another class or date.
Our goal is to begin class within 5 minutes of the class start time. Please be in the studio on time. We don't want anyone feeling behind or rushed!
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one-time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Aprons will be provided, but we suggest coming in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you cannot attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at: email@example.com
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.